You’ve worked hard to establish your business’s identity and “brand.” Now why not protect it?
Registration of trademarks or service marks identifying the source of the products and services offered by any business can be an essential step ensuring success in the market place. As with many other companies, consumers can readily identify the goods and services of a particular business by becoming familiar with an established business name, symbol or slogan. Over time, successful businesses can effectively market and sell other products and services much more easily by virtue of familiarity with an established name or other identifying mark.
By using the services of a qualified and experienced attorney, registration of your trademark or service mark will be done with the proper evaluation, care and attention to legal detail.
We offer the following separate flat fee packages:
Basic Registration Package: $600 + government filing fee of $225 or $275 (single class of goods or services)
Our basic package includes:
1. USPTO TESS database search for similar marks (does not include a legal opinion regarding registration viability);
2. Initial Telephone or Video consultation with attorney Phil Nicolosi to discuss the search results;
3. Filing of your federal trademark application with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO);
4. Monitoring your trademark application and calendaring all deadlines;
5. Correspondences with you and with the Trademark Office;
6. Responses to non-substantive Office Actions that do not require research or any arguments to be made.
Search Plus Package: $1000 + government filing fee of $225 or $275 (single class of goods or services)
In addition to all steps under our Basic Registration Package, our Search Plus Package also includes:
1. Comprehensive federal, state and common law trademark search to help ensure no pre-existing trademark could cause the denial of your application.
2. An opinion letter from attorney Phil Nicolosi explaining the trademark search results and viability of federal registration or potential infringement of third-party marks.
- Our services do not include any re-filings.
- We will mail you the trademark registration certificate upon receipt from the USPTO once your trademark has been approved and published in the Trademark Official Gazette.
- The USPTO charges either $225 per classification of separate goods or services if the ID Manual can be used to preselect an existing approved description of the goods or services, or $275 if a free-form description must be created by us.
We also offer the following ancillary services:
Preparation and Filing of Statement of Use: $350.00 (includes government filing fee for one class)
Preparation and Filing of Request for Extension of Time: $350.00 (includes government filing fee for one class)
If there is an additional ancillary type service you are your organization required not listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-314-0022 for additional pricing.